Things to do to do to Mitigate Uncertainty
There are a number of things we can do to lessen the effects of uncertainty:will apply:
- Awareness is your superpower – be aware of your feelings and emotions
- Notice the “worry story” you are telling yourself – try to distance yourself from it
- Focus on breathing – long slow breaths
- Recognize the need to rise above fight-or-flight
- Accept uncertainty – allow yourself to stop the struggle
Stand up to Anxiety with Some Mood-Boosters
- Exercise and movement
- Meditation, self hypnosis
- Achievement-oriented activity
- Something pleasant or fun
Just 15 minutes a day, focusing on yourself, will help you regain a sense of balance.
The more you practice all these strategies, the better you will become!