YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE AND NOT COME IN FOR a FACE to FACE APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are currently in self-isolation or in quarantine
- You or a member of your household have tested positive for coronavirus
- You or a member of your household are currently awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Have you or a member of your household had any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- The main symptoms are:
- High-temperature fever (feeling hot to touch on your chest, back and legs)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
- During the last 14 days, you have been notified by NHS Test and Trace that you are a contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (and you don’t live with that person)?
DO ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY TO YOU?
|Yes – PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT OR REQUEST AN ONLINE SESSION|