Our body and brain need glucose to run efficiently.
But too much sugar is scientifically proven to be directly associated with obesity and linked to other health problems such as type 2 diabetes, heart and liver-related problems, depression and low energy levels.
And it can also influence how much we eat.
Are you addicted to sugar?
SUGAR is something we consume every day. It’s in our coffee or that ice cream or chocolate bar we treat ourselves to.
But high levels of sugar are also hidden in many other foods too such as our tomato sauce, breakfast cereals, yogurt, drinks.
Symptoms of Sugar Addiction
- Craving sugar
- Consuming certain foods even if you are not hungry because of cravings
- Worrying about cutting down on certain foods
- Feeling sluggish or fatigued from overeating
- Needing more and more of the foods you crave to experience any pleasure or reduce negative emotions
Beat the Sugar Addiction Program
The Beat the Sugar Addiction program is specifically designed to help you:
- Develop more awareness of your dietary habits
- Learn to manage cravings
- Change your habits around sugary food